As technology gets transformed by Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, Starkey’s Thrive platform provides new opportunities for a smart hearing aid to do even more for your patients.
This session will discuss how AI extends the capabilities of hearing aid technology to perform tasks that can enhance a patient’s listening experience and assist them in their daily lives and overall health and wellness.
We will provide a detailed overview and discuss the benefits and conveniences that Starkey features can provide to ensure your patients get the most out of their Livio Edge AI and Livio AI hearing aids.
Below you will find links to the recording of the Getting the most out of a Smart Hearing Aid webinar, a copy of the PDF of the presentation for your reference, some key reference guides to download, the quiz and CPD reflections questionnaire, and professional endorsement details.
Watch the webinar and take the quiz:
Submissions for our recorded endorsed webinars are completed at the beginning of each month and you will receive your certificate at that time.
Here are some key PDF resources for you to download and save:
- • Webinar presentation
- • Product Features by Tier
- • Thrive App Compatibility Poster
- • 2-Way Audio QuickTip
- • Edge Mode Executive Summary
- • Edge Mode White Paper
- • Fall Detection and Alerts Executive Summary
- • The Ultimate Solutions for Face Masks Executive Summary
- • Thrive Care App QuickTip
- • TeleHear Remote Programming QuickTip
The webinar is endorsed for professional development points:
- • ACAud Endorsed: 202165 (2 CEP points with passing quiz)
- • AudA Endorsed: CPD2122 054 (Category 1.2) (1 CPD Point)
- • HAASA Endorsed: CPED2021-2023 (2021-43) (1.5 CPED points with passing quiz)
In order to obtain these points, you need to attend the seminar and complete the quiz. Audiology Australia members must additionally complete the CPD evaluation and reflections questionnaire.