Starkey has been on the forefront of effortless connection in hearing aids going back to Halo, the first made-for-iPhone hearing aid. And, from the beginning, Starkey has been focused on continuously improving the wireless experience for both the patient and the professional.
Starkey’s mission always revolves around providing the best hearing possible; today that also means the best wireless experience possible. This course discusses Starkey’s newest line of wireless Healthable hearing technology. Also reviewed will be the latest in remote programming, streaming features, the Thrive and Thrive Care mobile apps.
With leading edge technology from Starkey, patients can experience effortless hearing and connection.
Below you will find links to the recording of the Effortless Connection webinar, some key reference guides and brochures to download, the quiz and CPD reflections questionnaire, and professional endorsement details.
Watch the webinar and take the quiz:
Submissions will be processed at the end of each calendar month and you will receive your certificate at that time.
Here are some key PDF resources for you to download and save:
- Thrive App Compatibility poster
- Thrive App Setup for Apple QuickTIP
- Thrive App Setup for Android QuickTIP
- Thrive App Advanced Version QuickTIP
- Fall Detection and Alerts User Guide QuickTIP
- Fall Detection and Alerts White Paper
- Thrive Care App QuickTIP
- TeleHear Setup and Dashboard QuickTIP
- TeleHear Remote Programming QuickTIP
- TeleHear for Patients QuickTIP
The webinar is endorsed for professional development points:
- ACAud Endorsed: 2022108 (2 CEP points with passing quiz)
- AudA Endorsed: CPD2122 072 (Category 1.2) (1 CPD Point)
- HAASA Endorsed: CPED2021-2023 (CPED-50) (1.5 CPED points with passing quiz)
In order to obtain these points, you need to watch the webinar and complete the quiz. Audiology Australia members must additionally complete the CPD evaluation and reflections questionnaire.