Next Generation Tinnitus Sound Therapy
Patients with tinnitus have concerns and issues that are unique and personal. Starkey provides the next generation of tinnitus sound therapy allowing for the creation of more efficient masking signals to provide relief from tinnitus.
After a brief review of the most common causes and triggers of tinnitus, this course will provide an overview of Starkey’s tinnitus offerings, including our latest technology. It will illustrate the integration of these new tinnitus solutions in the Inspire fitting software and the adjustment process.
Below you will find links to the recording of the Multiflex Tinnitus Pro webinar, a copy of the PDF of the presentation for your reference, some key reference guides to download, the quiz and CPD reflections questionnaire, and professional endorsement details.
Watch the webinar:
Here are some key PDF resources for you to download and save:
- • Webinar presentation
- • Multiflex Tinnitus Pro Executive Summary
- • Multiflex Tinnitus Pro Fitting Protocol
- • Tinnitus Handbook
- • Introducing Multiflex Tinnitus Pro White Paper
- • Multiflex Tinnitus Pro: New Tools to Help Hearing Professionals Fit Tinnitus Maskers White Paper
- • Tinnitus Handicap Inventory Questionnaire
The webinar is no longer endorsed for professional development points.